To make a booking for over 6 people, please call us directlyBook Now
Why Our Pub is Great
Located in stunningly green Dundee, The Camperdown Elm gains its name from a unique tree only found naturally in Dundee. Although it is now widely grown around the world, Dundee had it first, and we want people to know it!
Our pub is here for any occasion. Whether it be a quick dinner with the kids after school or a night out for drinks with your friends, we’ll make sure you have a great time. Our food menu is full of delicious meals to satisfy all tastes. Only a little peckish? Our light bites and sandwiches are what you need. Perhaps you want something a bit heartier. Our tasty rotisserie chicken, pub classics, juicy steaks, , and flavoursome burgers are waiting for you. After a busy day of exploring Dundee’s museums, art galleries, and parks, we’ve got everything you could want to fuel back up again. And, with our weekly offers, you can treat yourself without breaking the bank.
Not only do we have loads of choice when it comes to food, but we also have a huge selection of drinks to choose from too. Real ale, cocktails, lager, wines, and hot and cold soft drinks. Whatever you need to quench your thirst, we’ve got it. If the weather holds up, there is also a beer garden for you to relax in, drink in hand. We hope to see you soon!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus